I know aome of my friends think this is the silliest thing they ever heard of but I think it is awesome. Gives all of us scrappers a chance to celebrate our hobby and take the day to play. Or the weekend in my case. I am at home scrapping all alone today! I got this page done this morning for an All About Me Challenge I posted at Keepsake Trends.

My two favorite sites Keepsake Trends and Just 4 keeps are doing quickie challenges all day today so I am planning on getting a bunch done. I hope you will check back to see what else I post. Have a great day! And for those who scrap happy scrapping!
3 comments:
I LOVVVVVVVVVVVVE that title Deanna! This page rocks!
I LOVVVVVVVVVVVVE that title Deanna! This page rocks!
yeah, but you still want six kids.......I think you're still crazy. oh wait........ I want six kids too. well, maybe five will be enough. who knows. I gotta get married first though. LOL! cute page!
Post a Comment