Saturday, July 08, 2006

Being productive...

Wow. I am wiped out a lot lately but that hasn't seemed to keep me from getting things done this week. I have scrubbed my whole house, cleaned my craft room and started on a bunch of projects for the Cache County Fair. I am going to sell my nightlights and some of my other altered items. I hope that will be worth the time I spend to make the stuff. I guess I will see this year and not do it next year if it doesn't seem worth it. Good thing id everything I make is going to be able to be given away as Christmas gifts if I don't sell it all. Oh and I think Georgia and I are going to do a Christmas boutique from my house in December. So I can get rid of stuff then too!

No comments: