Parties are all over, laundry is done. took the kids to the park, and Mason is napping. Now while the girls are all having fun together in the play room it is time for me to get things finished around here. Here is a small list of this to do this weekend...
1. About 30 altered composition books
2. 1 altered journal
3. 12 altered frames
4. 6 nightlights
5. 2 dozen cards (more if I have the time)
That is just for starters. Shanna will be here Saturday night and she is bringing her boyfriend for me to meet. Yeah! So I don't plan on getting anything done after dinner on Saturday. But she is leaving on Sunday morning EARLY I think. They have a long drive home. I no longer have to teach Emily's primary class. They finally called a permanent teacher. So I don't have a lesson to plan and I will be able to work all day Sunday, when I am not in church. I want to get a ton of projects finished before Tammi and her kids come on Wednesday. Then I can take Tammi to see Carolee's Creations and SEI factory stores. Oh and I discovered a new scrapbook store in town. It is actually inside of a book store. So I never went to check it out cause I was sure it couldn't possibly be very big or very good. BOY WAS I WRONG!!! It is huge. The book/music store is 3 stories and they have everything from toys to musical instruments and music to all kinds of scrap supplies. Oh yeah and Books. It is called the Book Table. Anyway, I want to be able to take some time out and show Tammi the town while she is here for three days. The girls are excited to have them here and I am glad they are coming too since I think they are going to be so sad and bored when Shanna takes her kids home. So wish me luck in getting it all done! Back to work for me.
4 years ago
1 comment:
BIZZZAY!!! Thanks again for taking care of my girls for me! They had fun! Good luck with the show!
Post a Comment