Thursday, July 20, 2006

So cranky lately...

Oh man, I have had quite a week or two lately. I really missed Makenna while she was gone to her dad's in AZ for so long. Now that she is home I am realizing the things I did not miss. She is my experimenting child. She has done nothing but make messes since she has been home. Seriously needless messes like making homemade glue and shaving sidewalk chalk into a water bottle just to see what happened. And of course there are the messes she has to make and swears she will clean it up. Like this one on Tuesday...she spear headed a bake sale and junk sale and promised to clean up the mess. RIIIIIIIGHT!

You know, most of my crankiness comes from the fact that I haven't been sleeping good for a while now. I sleep upright for my back pain. So when I am up all night readjusting myself and my kids come in asking me for things really early in the morning I start the day off cranky. I am going to have to be extra nice so Bailee, Macey and Cassie don't go home thinking what the heck happened to Aunt Deanna. She is a wicked witch. They probably think they have the nicest mom in the world now. My poor kids have had a ton of fun this week with them here but they keep getting the chores loaded on still. Of course they have to earn their fun unlike Shanna's kids who are guests and get to have all the fun they want without the chores. Well, besides cleaning up. I think my kids are going to go through serious withdrawals when they leave. They have had a blast playing together. And we haven't even left the house at all. I think tomorrow we will go to the park or reading time at the library.
Amy and Emily have had a fun, busy week. An expensive one for me but fun for them. They had a princess dress up party on Monday, a park party today, and tomorrow a water party. I told William we better budget for birthday parties in the month of July. Cause both Amy and Emily get invited no matter how old the birthday kid is.

I also took these two to the dentist today. No cavities for either of them! Yeah! So then they ate a bunch of candy from the party.

I don't remember if I posted about getting a booth at the county fair. I am going in on a booth with two or three other friends and I am making a bunch of paper related crafts.

Anyway, today is a much better day cause I went to bed early last night and got up before the kids. I am taking the kids shopping tonight at Michaels to spend their money from the bake sale.

No comments: