Wow! Time has flown by this past 6 months. Somedays I can hardly believe how fast my kids are growing. Liberty was 6 months old yesterday. It is a bittersweet thing for me to see my baby grow up. This is the last time I am going to be changing my child's diapers, nursing, rocking to sleep, and all those other things that come with having an infant. I am anxious to get on with the next stage of our lives but I am sad that I will never do this again. I really love having babies, I just HATE being pregnant! If I could skip from month 2 to month 8 I would have 2 dozen kids maybe.
Liberty has been a joy to us, but also our hardest infant by far. Even Mason with his intense reflux issues was easier cause he slept all the time. Liberty is taking after Amy now in the way she looks. It finally looks like her eyes will be brown. (Light brown almost hazel actually.) Her hair is still undecided. She has a strawberry colored hair when it is clean but with all the other people in the house constantly rubbing their hands in her hair it gets looking brown real fast. Anyway, I hope she turns into a hazel-eyed, red-head. That will be different than what we have already and red runs in both side of the family. So it could happen!
Other than her looks she is developing at a faster rate than Amy, Emily and Mason did. Not quite as fast as Makenna but in between is ok to me. Makenna was already walking around the furniture at 6 months. Liberty started trying to crawl this past week. She tries to do head stands and she rocks back and forth on her knees. She lunges forward or pushed herself backwards. She is happy most of the time. She enjoys playing and jumping in her Jumperoo. Here she is on her knees...Smiling!
Then of course, I ran for the camera to get a picture and she started in with this Pouty face. She cracks us up with this cause she sticks her bottom lip out so far and makes the most pathetic looking face. She is a tantrum kid already. Here are some pictures to show progression of her tantrum. She was mad that I was taking so many pictures instead of picking her up and taking her to bed. I left out the really bad crying face cause it just wasn't very flattering. LOL!
Some other good news. We are finally sleeping through the night again. It took 4 nights of crying for almost an hour each time but she is now sleeping from about 9 pm to 7 am every night. Whew! Just in time for daylight savings time to start. Lost an hour this time and boy is it messing with me.




8 comments:
She is so cute. I love that little pout that she gives. To bad they have to grow up.
Tell Mason I don't know if Yellow is his color, maybe PINK would be better! Liberty is getting so BIG. Her hair is so red in those pictures! What a doll! Tammi
Savanna Auayfuay says:Liberty has gotten so big,and pink is Mason's color. Say HI to AMY for me!
That pout is so funny! And congrats on sleeping thru the night again! All kids are different, aren't they? I'm glad you tried letting her cry...it's hard while you're going through it, but hopefully it'll be so worth it!
LOVE the pictures! she is so stinkin cute. I'm sad that I can't be there to watch your kids grow up though....
cute pics! i can't believe she is that old yet! those pics of mason are a hoot! save those for later years!
She is soooooo stinking cute Deanna! I got to see Cort's Liberty tonight! How cool huh? Love Mason's taste! LOL
I can't belive how big she has gotten Deanna! She is so cute!!
Post a Comment