Friday, March 23, 2007

Forgot to post this!



The kids were so excited that I actually took the time to make them green pancakes on St. Patricks day. I loved the look on their faces when they realized what day it was. After breakfast we had a manicure and pedicure party and we all got our toenails painted green, even Mason. I know that doesn't surprise anyone anymore. He wanted to be like his sisters so I only let him have his toes done so no one could see them at curch the next day. Liberty got hers done too. I should take a picture tomorrow. That would be fun to scrap about! Anyway, I hope the day was fun for you all! My girls painted their faces with shamrocks again this year. And will make that a yearly thing I bet.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Deanna, I love your layout below! Sounds like a fun St. Patrick's Day too! Take care, Tammi

Lisa said...

how fun!

Anonymous said...

So fun! I wanted to do that but Scott gave me the EWW gross face. Glad you had a good time!