Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Busy Busy Busy!

I haven't really been doing anything that I could list. I have kept my house pretty clean and my kids fed and clean. That is an accomplishment in itself. Haha! Just kidding. Actually, I really don't know what is keeping me so busy other than the new little boy in my day care. I have been going to bed earlier so I can feel better and less grouchy. My kids appreciate that I know. Things have been pretty good around here. We are all doing well. Liberty has been a little sick for the first time but I took her to the doctor and they weren't worried. They said she had a cold. She is doing better though. Trying to wean her wasn't working so until I decide that I am REALLY ready to quit she is being nursed all she wants. The problem is that she STILL isn't back to sleeping through the night since she got her two month shots. I think she just needs mom to nurse her back to sleep and since she has gotten so big so fast I just didn't realize that she needs to start crying herself to sleep again. So I am going to try letting her cry at night and see what happens. Some nights it is faster and easier to just feed her and get back to sleep than it would be to listen to her cry for so long before finally giving in anyway. Man, this is so not like me. Why am I such a softie mom this time around. I guess that should be a sign that this really is our last child. She is the spoiled one. Oh and she has the temperment to prove it too!

No comments: