Thursday, September 11, 2008

Lit the Fire...

Well, after the last post with me griping about my house, you will maybe find this as funny as I did. Yesterday morning I went to the house after taking Mason to preschool and there were 8 vehicles and a tractor all at my house to get things done. Our foreman was really worried I think cause he kept saying I don't want anymore mistakes. And, he stayed the whole time I was there.
The tractor was working on getting our cement ready to pour for the driveway and sidewalks. These other things were all being worked on at the same time: cabinets, tile, interior custom trim, countertops, exterior trim, and paint. I think it felt a lot like Extreme Makeover Home Edition with all those people working at once. My cabinets are in and looking beautiful.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY! I'm glad things are coming along nicely...-Hillary