4 years ago
Wednesday, October 08, 2008
This is a first for me...
I am offically on a diet for the first time ever. I weighed in today at the heaviest I have ever weighed not pregnant and I am doing a whole neighborhood biggest looser with some of my friends here. Our goal is to loose 5% of our current weight by four weeks from now. Each of us are putting in $5 for the winner. So William is totally pushing me to win. I am hoping to win since I used to be able to loose 5 pounds by skipping a meal but since I have been here I haven't gone down at all. So who knows how hard this will be. I am going to try the South Beach diet. Carbs and sugar are my two favorite food groups so self control should be incredibly difficult. Especially during Halloween. AAARRRGGHHH!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Um, did hell freeze over? I NEVER thought I'd see the day where YOU went a flippin diet...That's ludicrous if you ask me...Lol. But um, good luck with that. (Insert sarcastic voice here) Diets are the best! -Hillary
Wow. Deanna. Let me know how that goes, brave girl. I'm rooting you on from here!
Good luck.. I live my life on a diet, it sucks, so I feel your pain. Take care, Tammi
It must be going around. Some of the sisters in our ward here in Florida are doing the same thing. Good luck to you! I've been working on it too. I've lost about 6 pounds since the beginning of September.
By the way, I'm Ilda. I knew William back in the day. Nice to meet you.
I tried the lets excersise and diet approach. And I gave up diet coke. So then I was mean and sore. ANd I lost no weight! So now I drink all the diet coke I want and eat as little as I can and still be alive (My broccoli and cauliflower dinner with a little tiny bit of meat was not stisfying last night!) I am down 18 pounds. Now I need about 12 more to hopefully drop another size. My hips are too generous these days so I am not changing sizes. So I wish you luck! Maybe I need to find some cash and start me a pool locally. Of course then I may have to stand on a scale in front of others (EEK!) I miss the days where I decided I was too fat and would get pregnant instead so my fat was cute. But I am so done with that so off I go to the gym!
my neighbor is doing a diet thing with her sister
every time she loses 5 pounds she gets a little key chain that she puts on her purse
at the end of the month they tally them up and the winner gets to take one of the other persons keychains
i think that is such a good idea
you should try it deanna
your way is good to
lol
my neighbor is doing a diet thing with her sister
every time she loses 5 pounds she gets a little key chain that she puts on her purse
at the end of the month they tally them up and the winner gets to take one of the other persons keychains
i think that is such a good idea
you should try it deanna
your way is good to
lol
Post a Comment