Saturday, October 04, 2008

What a day!

This morning I woke up and went walking with my friend. I actually walked almost 2 miles. Wow! And I didn't die! It felt good. I can't say it gave me energy for the whole day but I did feel a lot better. I got on the scale last night to find myself the heaviest I have ever been not pregnant. So that is kind of what motivated me!

Today is World Card Making Day! Here is a card I made based on a sketch Shanna made for Create My Keepsake. I am looking forward to playing at CMK tomorrow. They have some great challenges going on with some really great prizes.
I also packed a bunch of my kitchen today. All of my decor is in boxes now and my wet bar cupboards are almost empty. We are still hoping to move in on Friday or Saturday. Not holding my breath though. We bought William a costume tonight. He is going to be Napolean Dynamite. He looks ridiculous in the wig and glasses but so did ND. Hahaha! Anyway... Anyone own a Vote for Pedro Shirt? Maybe I can make one. This should be fun. I decided to be a Renessaince princess.
We are having a Halloween party and so I HAVE to dress up. I want to so it is a great excuse. So what are you dressing up as?

3 comments:

Lisa said...

cute card D! and i think i know what you feel like with the weight thing! i just started the 6 week body makeover and walking. good luck!

Anonymous said...

Deanna, the house is gorgeous. I am way excited for you to move in. I love halloween too. I actually have a couple of costumes I am looking to wear. Later. Tammi

Chris and Rita said...

We have 3 "Vote For Pedro " shirts, but all size small 8-10 boys! I am going to be a Nun !!