
I made this summer journal for Makenna this morning. She is gone to her dad's until the middle of July. She wrote me a letter and told me she is very bored so I am sending her a package to make her happy. This journal has tabs so she has a place to journal about her time there and here for the rest of the summer. Then it has a tab for the books she has been reading and a tab for the stories that she writes. She wants to be a novelist when she grows up. Anyway, I just thought I would share the first creative thing I have done in a while.
3 comments:
That journal is fantastic! Love the pics of teh girls! Tammi
Gorgeous journal! I love the colors and style you use in everything you create. Seriously beautiful stuff Deanna.
This journal is so pretty!
Post a Comment