Emily graduated from Crayon Corner Preschool. Here is a picture of her with her certificate. And the other picture is of her and her boyFRIEND. Some of the little girls in class really love Joshua, but Emily gets to walk with him to school so they got to be good buddies. I had a neighbor tell me she saw them walking home from school holding hands one day. How cute is that. I am thrilled cause he is a good kid and he is so cute too. And his mom and I are friends. If only I could arrange her marriage it would probably be to this little guy.
Then Amy had a 1st grade Reading Rainbow program during the last week of school. She was so cute. She memorized a report about a book she read and got up in front of the class to tell about it. I can't believe how much she does now without getting embarrassed. After their reports, they all paired up and did the hand game to Miss Mary Mack. That was cool how all those 1st graders were so coordinated.


These pictures of Makenna and Amy are on the last day of school. Makenna of course can't resist the usual clowny faces. Amy's birthday was on the last day of school again. So she got a new skirt she just HAD to wear to school. Happy 7th birthday sweetheart!
I am so releived to have school over and done with. I love letting my kids stay up and play outside until dark. Here in Logan sunset happens between 9:30 and 10 pm. So we eat dinner and let them loose again. I know it sounds horrid but at least the house is quiet for a little bit and I can get some gardening done too. I am looking forward to having a bunch of fresh produce again. Without having to spend a fortune on it of course.




5 comments:
Cute Pictures Deanna!! Hey, are you going to be down here in time for Tanner's farewell on Sunday?? If so, see you there!
your kids are getting so big!! they look great! have fun on your trip!
Makenna looks BEAUTIFUL! HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMY! I just wanted you to all know, I had the baby. I will have to post more tomarrow. Tammi
HOLEY SCHMOLEY!!! The girls are getting so big! Cute teacher gifts by the way! Wink!
What a fun month! I can't believe how big the kids are getting. What a great end of school. Miss you guys! Your friend, Danette Collins
Post a Comment