Saturday, July 07, 2007

What a day already...

This morning I slept a little late. Thanks to Amy for playing with Liberty for an hour so I could go back to sleep. I scrapped last night with my friends. We laughed so much and had a wonderful time. I started this layout and struggled all night with hating it.



Then I pulled out my sewing machine and stitched on it. I liked it a little better after that but still felt like it was missing something. I wanted to keep the focus on the pictures but with such a linear layout it was driving me crazy not to give it a little more class. So since I was freezing and falling asleep last night, so sorry Alison, I put it away until today. It took me all day between chores to finish it but I can finally say I am very happy with the way it turned out. Angie Francis took these beautiful pictures and many more at Emily's birthday party in February. Thanks Ang!

So I have cleaned my kitchen, done four loads of laundry, finished rearranging Mason and Liberty's bedroom and the guest room, started cleaning my craft room and I feel like I have done a ton today. My living room doesn't really look like I have done much but at least I feel good about it. I will just hope that no one shows up un-announced to my door.

So for the rest of the day I need to clean the living room, clean my room and bathroom, and plan a lesson for primary. That is my new calling at church, the 6 year olds. Gotta love that age! I hear I have some great kids but I will judge for myself tomorrow.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet holy princess cuteness! Love those girls and the layout!

Anonymous said...

Very Cute!!

Anonymous said...

Deanna this turned out AMAZING! I love the flowers and teh clips! BEAUTIFL JOB! Tammi

Anonymous said...

Deanna this turned out AMAZING! I love the flowers and teh clips! BEAUTIFL JOB! Tammi