- I Hate being the tooth fairy. I forgot AGAIN!
- I wish my kids would leave me alone and let me go back to sleep.
- I wish Liberty would let me potty train her, she sure stinks!
- I wish I could go back to bed.
- I wish my house would clean itself for Bunco tonight.
- I wish money grew on trees.
- I wish I had that tree in my yard.
- I wish I knew an artist who could help me draw pictures of what I want for the trim work in all the rooms of my new house. This is stressing me out.
- I wish I didn't have to get to the grocery store.
- I wish my husband could stay home from work today. I think he goes to work to get away from chores sometimes.
- I wish I could sew all day today. Or do all my unfinished craft projects today.
- I wish I could find time to scrapbook.
- I wish my new house was already finished.
- I wish my house would pack itself.
- Did I say I wish I could go back to bed?
4 years ago
1 comment:
I wish I could "pause" time in the middle of the night and stay up as late as I want and sleep in until I "naturally" wake up without the kids NEEDING me.
I know all of your worries all too well. Chris just got a transfer to Ft Worth TX and I am trying to get my house on the market in less than a week. YIKES!
Post a Comment