Friday, August 29, 2008

I FINALLY FINISHED!!!

I finally finished the last book of the Twilight Series, Breaking Dawn. It was even better than I imagined. I looooove how the book makes Edward and Jacob fans happy. I admit I was a Jacob fan until this book. I really fell in love with Edward in this one. I also have to say that this book is going to make the best movie I think. I won't post anything else so I don't spoil it for anyone who hasn't read it and wants to. I will just say that my life can finally go on. Of course, I am anxiously waiting for the Twilight Movie to come out on November 21st. I already have plans to go to the midnight showing with friends. I am going to buy tickets online ahead of time so they don't sell out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dang girl it took you long enough!! I just recently heard that she may not finish Midnight Sun (Edward's Version) because what she had got put on the internet. Too bad huh. I'm looking forward to the movie, but have my doubts about how good it will be