Sunday, August 24, 2008

First day of school has come and gone...

Wow this summer went by so fast that I am left sort of dazed. I can't believe school started two weeks ago and I still haven't posted any first day pictures. So here they are, my girls on their first day of school. Makenna wanted her hair cut the Saturday before.
Emily was so excited to be a first grader this year.

Amy is in 3rd grade this year. She wass a bit nervous to start another new school this year. Hopefully this is their last change of schools for a very long time. Poor kids! Amy likes her teacher a lot. Her name is Mrs. Garcia. She is a new teacher and seems to be good so far.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why do you always gotta post like a thousand things at one time? hahaha! The pics are way cute! I can't believe how fast they're growing up! -Hillary

Brooke Brooks said...

Your girls are so pretty. I love Makenna's haircut!